Between 2005 and 2017 I photographed 43 Mountain Runnng events in Northern Ireland. There were mostly in the Mourne Mountain.
I have over 10,000 photographs in my gallery - https://www.hmphotographs.com/f691398371
Mountain Running is organised in Northern Ireland by the Northern Ireland Mountain Running Association (NIMRA) and the two Athletics Clubs most involved are based in Newcastle- Newcastle AC and Mourne Runners.
The same races are run every year which provided the opportunity to photograph the races from different locations.
Some of the races I have photographed are as follows:
- British Championships: 2017, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 2008,2007
- Lurig Mountain Race in Cusdendall - 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007,2006
- Race over The Glens - 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007
- Sevens Sevens in The Mourne Mountains - 2010, 2009, 2007
- P&O Irish Sea INternational Mountain Race at Knockdhu - 2006
- World Polce and Fire Games in the MountainRace in the Mourne Mountains -
You are invited to comment on blog items